



Today was Trike-a-Thon at preschool! I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep last night! Mostly because I've been getting "bad" reports from Evan's teacher about his behaving and listening issues. Sigh. My strong-willed child....
Anyway, he did wonderfully! I peeked in on him in the classroom, and he was getting his own coat on (with a little help from teacher Kelly), and sitting so quietly in line. He got outside, found his trike, and followed the "course", stopping at stop signs to look both ways. Ryan even snuck away from work to come see (that was a great surprise!). Success!! Ahhh, now I can sleep.
3 comments:
I'm so happy Evan (and You) had a positive day. What his teacher said is just plain not right. I hope she gets so "feedback" on how to give feedback from the seasoned teacher.
Good job Evan!! Sounds like Thursday was a better day, for both of you!
Yay!! I'm glad he did so well. As a mom with a strong willed child I am right there with you - or have already been there. I remember Kelton's 3rd year was by far the most challenging with him. I'm here if you ever need/want to talk. I so, so, so get it.
Post a Comment