Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rainy Day Fun

Twin xylophone players
The train set is one of his favorites...
First time in the clay room
Look at my twins!


Another fun day at the Children's Museum. This time, we tried the clay room - Evan loved it! His all-time favorites are: the water room, the dig pit (where he always seems to behave badly) and the new Butterfly Bistro. They have been renovating the cafe area, and it looks like a totally posh Whole Foods! The pretend foods are brand new, and they feel like real fruit. Of course, the boys fell asleep on the ride home. I left them in the car after parking in the garage. Hee hee!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I've got to take my kids there. Looks like Evan and Ryan had a GREAT time!

Sheri said...

I'm with Julie ... never been, but think we need to take a trip. I love the photos, especially the "dig pit twins!" But, where's the snoozy garage photo? (LOL)

p.s. I like your new layout too ... it's fun to change things up a bit.

Casey said...

Hey - I like the new blog look. :) LOVE the CM2 - we go a couple times a year and it's always big fun for the kids. Glad you had a good time!