

Preschool is having a Trike-a-Thon, educating kids on helmet use and trike/bike safety. They are trying to raise money for playground equipment, and a portion goes to purchasing helmets for kids in Clark County who can't afford them. Evan really struggled with wearing his helmet, so Ryan and I decided to do a "practice" contest with Evan. From the looks of these pictures, he'll do a great job on Thursday! Cross your fingers....
2 comments:
I LOVE the idea of the practice run. Now I know why Nick isn't ready for pre-school yet. His feet don't reach the pedals on his trike (LOL)!
I'd say I needed helmet awareness training. I didn't know kids were supposed to ever wear helmets on trikes. I guess anytime they are moving faster than a walk it's a good idea...
Good for Ryan being the ever-supportive Dad on the day of the actual event!
Post a Comment