Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Day of Preschool!



Evan started preschool at St. Andrew Christian Preschool. I am so proud of him! He is in the "Blue Classroom" with teachers Kelly and Dee Dee. He cried at first, but after class, teacher Kelly said "he did fine." He is very proud of his Diego backpack, and he loves the water table. I made him a special breakfast in honor of his first day of school. The video shows him talking to his Grandma about his first day.
Yay Evan!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

SO CUTE!! That's really neat you added the video. I'm going to have to try that.

Sheri said...

Did I know Evan was going to St. Andrew's? Did I ask? I must be having a blonde moment. Since we have one more year to go, I'm going to be asking you lots of questions. I hope Evan continues to enjoy his preschool adventures.