Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Best Birthday Gift


Birthdays now are no big deal to me. I've already hit the big 3-0 milestone, so they're just a great reason to get a free meal somewhere. (We did go to Todai for lunch) BUT - today I realized something. I have made such wonderful friends! Thank you Julie - for making those deliciously messy cupcakes, and the beautiful bouquet of flowers! Thank you Sheri - for the "spa indulgence" bathtub goody! Thank you Theresa - for your adorable, handmade card! Thank you Jeri - for sharing your stories with me, and letting my son hug your kids! :)


Most of all, I am thankful to have such fun, caring, understanding friends. I love spending time with you guys, getting to know each of you better, and ranting and raving about our children together. ;) YOU are the best birthday gift I could ask for!


Melanie

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You're welcome!!! See ya soon :-)

Casey said...

Hey! I missed your big day - I'm so sorry. I really should read my newsletter a bit more carefully. *sigh*

happy Birthday to you! I hope it was as special as you are.

Melanie said...

Thank you Casey!