
This is how we announced our news to family members.
I am 8 weeks along and just now starting to feel nauseated. And here I was last week complaining "I don't feel sick!" Ha ha.
We are very excited, and had been trying for about 6 months. Now that I am finally pregnant, it's WAY scary! I can't believe we're going to "start over" again, but I know I will fall just as madly in love with my second baby as I am with my Ebby.
(No - I will NOT be posting pictures of my belly)
6 comments:
I love that picture!! What a wonderful way to share the news!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :o)
YEAH MELLY and RYAN!! Can't wait to hold that little one in my auntie arms . . . already looking for flights over in December : )
What a great way to share the news and a huge congratulations to you!!!!! So when are you going to make a post on SS? If you'd like, I can do it for you. :) Good news needs to be shared....and soon! :)
Hmmm, do you think they got the hint??? (ha, ha, ha) I love the smile on Evan's face. He's going to make a great big brother.
Congratulations!!!
:-)
Posting belly pictures is a must! ;) Congrats, again! I can't wait too see the newest Edwards family member!!
Anyone who has the nerve to *ask* to see your pregnant belly deserves a kick in the crotch. Hands and cameras OFF, is my motto.
PS - Congrats :)
Post a Comment