Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Blast at Big Al's


The "slow way" - pushing it down the lane.

Once he discovered this ramp, it was no going back to the "slow way"!

Yay! A spare!





We recently took Evan bowling for the first time - he LOVED it! They have really reasonable rates for kids to play, so for a good amount of time, Evan rolled the balls down the lane for less than $5.



Big Al's also has an arcade, so Evan had even more fun playing games, earning tickets and redeeming them for (what else?) candy!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

What FUN!!! I swear I could hear Evan excitedly screaming in the "spare" shot. I've only been to Al's once, but never made it to the games room ... guess there's one more thing on our "to-do" list now.

Melanie said...

I think we need to plan a "big" MC playgroup there some afternoon. It's so much more FUN when it's not so crowded!