Evan had his 1st T-Ball game last night. Thankfully, it was (almost) perfect weather the whole time!
The whole team did great, and I think the parents were equally or MORE excited than the kids. They looked so adorable in their uniforms!
There are 4 T-Ball teams this season: Giants, Mariners, Red Sox & Yankees
Dugout stud :)

Kudos from Daddy, one of the coach's helpers

Playing Pitcher - he saw a lot of action in this position.

Foul ball!
6 comments:
Yay! All the kids were so happy to be there. Money well spent! i can't wait to see how much more their skills develop over the season.
So cute in his uniform!
I LOVE these pictures. He does look so grown up in these pictures. Cant wait to see more as the season progresses.
I love T ball. Jordan is playing this year too. We nicknamed it "swarm" ball as all the kids tend to swarm after the ball after it's hit. I have a nice mix of Tball, and real baseall with the older kids. It's fun to see the differences....Great job, Evan, and friends..:)
He really does look so grown up in his uniform ... I didn't realize how t-ball was structured. Can't wait to hear how the season unfolds!
I am just going to echo everyone else - - He looks SO grown-up in his outfit!! What fun!
Post a Comment