Poor little Jaren, taking away his bunny. What is your little candyaholic going to do now ;) ? My girls got bunnies this year too, and they ate the ears off and kept the foil on... it was wrapped back up. My mom goes, since when did they make Chocolate Squirrels? Without the ears, the foil had folded over the ears and just made an animal that looked like a squirrel. I laughed so hard. Anyway, had to share.
Evan was very proud to tell me he ate the whole thing, when he was playing with the empty box on Saturday. But I guess that was a week after Easter, so I *sort* of believe you when you say they didn't eat them all at once :) Maybe Jaren's really crying because it was all gone :)
4 comments:
Poor little Jaren, taking away his bunny. What is your little candyaholic going to do now ;) ? My girls got bunnies this year too, and they ate the ears off and kept the foil on... it was wrapped back up. My mom goes, since when did they make Chocolate Squirrels? Without the ears, the foil had folded over the ears and just made an animal that looked like a squirrel. I laughed so hard. Anyway, had to share.
Evan was very proud to tell me he ate the whole thing, when he was playing with the empty box on Saturday. But I guess that was a week after Easter, so I *sort* of believe you when you say they didn't eat them all at once :) Maybe Jaren's really crying because it was all gone :)
Mean mommy. Poor Jaren. I'd cry too if someone took my chocolate away. What's so bad about a two year old on a sugar high :)
I love you too, Mel. I'm glad the boys liked their chocolate bunnies. They are adorable and I love them, and you, VERY VERY VERY much!
Post a Comment