Just thought I'd post something about my littlest man. We were shopping yesterday, and he absolutely HAD to have this hat. I tried to sell him on a plain-colored one (preferably white, with the impending summer) - but NOOOOOO!! This one was non-negotiable.


At 2 1/2 years old, my baby boy:
* loves to play with diecast cars
* wants a smoothie every day, calls them "Hmooomie"
* uses word "sandwiches" ("Come on Mama, come on!" and "Hi Brother, Hi!")
* only naps about 4 times per week (grrrrr!)
* is still shy, but is slowly getting better
* loves to say "diarrhea" in public
I LOVE YOU, JAREN PARKER!!
5 comments:
Ahhhh!!! I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!! DIARRHEA!!!
PS, How cute is he anyway?! I love the hat -- good taste, babyJ.
I know. The diarrhea part is way too funny! He looks so flipping cute in his hat. Rachel saw him and said, "Thats Jaren? He looks so much bigger." He does...
If anything would give a shy boy some confidence, it would be an awesome super-hero hat! Way to pick a good look, J!
That is one proud hat owner!! Too sweet!
Post a Comment