-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Jaren looks SO grown up in this pic. I guess he's so active I just never really study his face to realize he's a little guy now and not a baby! Great one with Evan too.
Both pictures are cute but the one of Jaren is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!
oh my sweet boys. I miss them :( And they are fantastic pictures. LOVE them both so much, and you look gorgeous! Ahhh, give them a kiss for me.
What gorgeous boys you have, Mel! And how nice that they'll sit still and pose for you :-)
I couldn't help staring at the photos--such handsome little men! Only they aren't as "little" as my head thinks they should be.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jaren looks SO grown up in this pic. I guess he's so active I just never really study his face to realize he's a little guy now and not a baby! Great one with Evan too.
Both pictures are cute but the one of Jaren is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!
oh my sweet boys. I miss them :( And they are fantastic pictures. LOVE them both so much, and you look gorgeous! Ahhh, give them a kiss for me.
What gorgeous boys you have, Mel! And how nice that they'll sit still and pose for you :-)
I couldn't help staring at the photos--such handsome little men! Only they aren't as "little" as my head thinks they should be.
Post a Comment