
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Ok, I know I've posted sleeping pictures before (4 months ago, in fact). But I just have to show you what Ryan and I find almost every night when we go to bed. We could have a horrible day - full of stress, misbehaving, talking back, tantrums, you name it. We could have an awesome day - full of good manners, relaxing fun, stress-free time together, etc. No matter what kind of day we have, there is nothing more calming, heart-melting and confirming than watching your child sleep. They are so beautiful and perfect, and every single night (no matter how heavy he has become, even for Ryan!) - we can't help but smile, kiss, admire and cherish this little boy of ours - before he is whisked off to his own bed.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how I understand this post. It's exactly how I feel looking at my sleeping children. Such love - my heart grows a million times over. We could have had the worst day (or pre-bedtime) imaginable and yet.....oh and yet. Those sleeping children. Amazing gifts to our lives.
I'm glad you are capturing these moments. Looking back over sleeping pictures always warms my heart. :)
I love where he has his blanket - adorable!
Melanie, that is just the sweetest! :o)
PRECIOUS :-) I can hardly wait to give all kinds of Auntie hugs and kisses to that little punkin.
=(V)
Post a Comment