-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!! That is so, so precious!!!I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. :)
That is adorable Melanie! You are giving me a strong case of baby crazy!! I'm so happy for you :)
Casey said exactly what I was thinking, OH MY GOSH!!! How cute are they?!?How is Evan adjusting?
Too precious Melanie! You need to frame that picture. :o)
I LOVE it--soooo sweet! Jaren looks a lot like Evan (same little mouth). It's going to be fun watching him grow up.
WOW! Simply adorable! Jeri
Awwwwww. Beautiful moment.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooooooooh my gosh!!!! That is so, so precious!!!
I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. :)
That is adorable Melanie! You are giving me a strong case of baby crazy!! I'm so happy for you :)
Casey said exactly what I was thinking, OH MY GOSH!!!
How cute are they?!?
How is Evan adjusting?
Too precious Melanie! You need to frame that picture. :o)
I LOVE it--soooo sweet! Jaren looks a lot like Evan (same little mouth). It's going to be fun watching him grow up.
WOW! Simply adorable! Jeri
Awwwwww. Beautiful moment.
Post a Comment