-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Yay! You updated your website. Such great pics. Hope you had a calm Thanksgiving. Miss you! Jeri
Welcome Jaren!!! I am hoping to see you on Thurday. IF your mommy is having any cravings, have her send me an email and I'll tailor the menu to her desires. I hope you and Mom are getting lots of rest.
Aaaawww Jarin is sooo beautiful Melanie! :o)Congratulations!!!!
So cute! I'm so glad you updated!! Now go get some rest.
Congratulations to you and your family Melanie! Those are great pics - I can't wait to meet the new little man! :)
So happy for you guys! Babies are such a blessing, even when they drain your life force :)
Congratulations Ryan, Melly and Evan. Your new little guy is adorable. We are so happy for you. Love you guys!
He's so cute. Congratulations Melanie. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! You updated your website. Such great pics. Hope you had a calm Thanksgiving. Miss you! Jeri
Welcome Jaren!!! I am hoping to see you on Thurday. IF your mommy is having any cravings, have her send me an email and I'll tailor the menu to her desires. I hope you and Mom are getting lots of rest.
Aaaawww Jarin is sooo beautiful Melanie! :o)
Congratulations!!!!
So cute! I'm so glad you updated!! Now go get some rest.
Congratulations to you and your family Melanie! Those are great pics - I can't wait to meet the new little man! :)
So happy for you guys! Babies are such a blessing, even when they drain your life force :)
Congratulations Ryan, Melly and Evan. Your new little guy is adorable. We are so happy for you. Love you guys!
He's so cute. Congratulations Melanie. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment