Throughout these last months, Evan hasn't been patient enough to keep his hands on my belly to feel his brother. Last night, baby was especially active and Evan finally SAW the bumps and blurps of my belly move. He was instantly engaged, and I asked if he wanted to FEEL. It was so precious!! He sat there, so quietly, with his hands on my belly.... then.... "bump!" "Mommy!! I felt it!!!!" This lasted for probably 10-15 minutes, and I am so glad he had a chance to experience this - after all, it might not be much longer before babyJ enters this world. This one DEFINITELY goes into the scrap archives (and of course, etched into my memory and heart forever).

6 comments:
Oh my gosh - so, so, so precious!!!!!!! Moments never, ever to be forgotten. Oh how I wish I could talk you into getting pictures with your tummy and Evan. I promise you you will cherish them FOREVER. I never thought I wanted to but I am really glad I did. Those photos melt my heart. You really, really should.
Picture People. I even have a coupon for a free picture. This time will never, ever come again.
So sweet! I love it... thinking of you in your last few weeks. Take good care of yourself!
Sooooo Sweet Melanie!!! :o)
Awww! And, I love the fact that you're sitting in the nursery. Too sweet!!! :-)
Oh Mel, this brings tears to my eyes! How sweet! Jeri
PRECIOUS!!!! I love the look on Ebby's face -- so sweet :-)
Love you,
R =(V)
Post a Comment