I think that's what I'll call his newest interest. Remember in the last post (Googley Eyes) I mentioned that Evan wants to earn his own digital camera? As soon as he took his first shot (of Mommy wearing the googley eyes), he was HOOKED. The boy LOVES to take pictures!
Here are some of his shots - I absolutely love seeing things from his perspective - and the fact that he always manages to get his own feet in the picture is so flippin' cute!
Feet 1
So THAT'S how tall Daddy looks to Evan!
Our Shadows
Foot 2
3 comments:
Connor's obsessed with the camera too. Those pictures are great. It is interesting to see how they see things.
My absolute FAVORITE is the shadows photo. It's brilliant! Keep encouraging that creative spirit :-)
=(V)
Oh yeah, and I love Ebby's view of his daddy. Not only is it an adorable photo of Ryan, but it gives us all a really good perspective of how 4 year olds see the world.
=(V)
Post a Comment