Evan has a bedtime chart - he gets a sticker for every night that he sleeps in his OWN bed, ALONE, for the entire night. Though this is a slow process, he has earned two different toys by completing 3 nights (for each toy). The first toy was a Super Soaker. For his 2nd chart, he chose "googley eyes". Don't know why he wanted these in particular - but they're much cheaper than Super Soakers!!
His next goal is his own camera - so for that one, he's going to have to spend waaaaay more than 3 nights in his own bed. I'm thinking at least 10 nights to earn a kid-proof digital camera.
Here's my silly boy!
4 comments:
Ok, those are freaky looking!!
Go EVAN GO!! Mommy needs to sleep in her own bed!
Not only am I laughing because of his silly eyes but also because I have a photo very similar to that of Kaylen taken last week. I keep meaning to post it but.....I'll email it to you.
Once again, our lives are parallel. :)
Funny boy!
Keep up the good work, Evan!
Hey, he looks like his auntie there!
( •)( •)
[O]
Post a Comment