Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gig Harbor Vacation

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome back Melanie! It looks like you had a wonderful vacation.

You took some amazing pictures! I think my favorite were the street signs! :o)

Sheri said...

Sorry for lack of comments for a while ... we're finally back in town too. Happy belated 6th anniversary! Looks like a great vacation. I've never been to Gig Harbor. And, congrats on the Seaside runaway! I'm hoping to hear more about it soon.

Casey said...

That last slide got me and brought tears to my eyes. The last vacation as a family of three. Bittersweet, isn't it? I remember that feeling of "It will never again be just him." Bittersweet. I guess that's what parenting is best described as. :)

Welcome home - you have been missed!

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation. Beautiful area... I am glad you are all home safe and sound. Jeri

Julie said...

Great photos! I really like the street signs. Looks like you guys had a wonderful family vacation!

ramey holsman said...

Ahhhh! What a wonderful vacation. Did you make the heart pop out of your tummy? That was so cute -- a little "shout out" from babyJ! Your next family of four vacation will be amazing :-)

Love you,
=(V)