Sunday was Ryan and my 6th wedding anniversary (yay us!), and we decided to spend it at the fair - whoo hoo! We had such GREAT memories from last year, that no matter what happened, I don't think could live up to it. But that's ok. It was good. Evan got to do his two FAVORITE things from last year - frost his own cookie and feed the miniature horses. There was also a brilliant chinese acrobatic show (which I didn't get to see b/c of the crowd and my sore feet), and the precious baby chicks that the boys spent a long time with!
"Cookie Fair"
Cute baby chick!
Feeding the miniature horse
Also: I loved the Cake Decorating display. This was one of my favorites - this woman managed to fit all of the seasons and major holidays into one cake!! Too adorable...
3 comments:
I love the cake too, that is super creative. Glad you guys had fun, and happy #6!!
Happy anniversary Melly and Ryan! Six years!? And just look what you've created together!!!!
Love you,
=(V)
Congrats on the 6 years! Looks like a fun day. That cake is awesome!
Post a Comment