Sometimes I feel like such a bad mother, because I rarely do projects with the kids. It's like I don't want to bother with the mess, or cleaning up after it. Since Wednesday was a half-day, I promised Evan we would do the Dirt & Worms kit I'd purchased for him (on clearance - yay me!) a few days ago...
It was a quick project, but we had a great time together - just the two of us. :)


Pouring & mixing
His "Ick, it's dirt & worms!" face
The poem that came with it - recipe on back
2 comments:
How fun! Im sure he had a great time doing his "dirt"y project. Sounds delish, teehee. You are a great mother, dont beat yourself up. Cute Ick face, Evan.
Mel, I'm exactly the same way. Which is why I could never be a teacher or anything - too much production for too little payoff in most of those projects. But it looks like a fun one, and I just drooled looking at those gummie worms.
Post a Comment