I've always seen these slideshows on friends' blogs, so I am finally trying it. I hope it works!
Below are some photos from our Sunriver trip - sorry I couldn't get everyone in the shots (we're missing Erin, Robert, Jerry and ME).
We had a WONDERFUL time! I also had an "accident" with a slippery piece of Pyrex. Got a bunch of cuts on my forearm and fingers (a couple cuts were pretty deep). Clutz!
The highlights for ME were: Evan riding "Candy" the pony, swimming in the South Pool, and all the wonderful, home-cooked food we ate! (Think giant, ripe watermelon and sweet, delicious pineapple....)
So, without further ado....

6 comments:
Fun! It looks like you had the perfect weather and enjoyed some adventures on your trip!
Great job on the slide show!
Nice house! :) Great photos too and excellent job putting together a slide show. Yay you!
What a fabulous looking place and nice sunny weekend! (sorry about the Pyrex ... neosporin!!!) Good pick for music with your slideshow -- my favorite is the LAST shot of Evan in the deck chair.
Great slideshow! Looks like you guys had a fun time, at least Evan seemed to be enjoying himself!!
Great job with the pictures! It looks like you had a fabulous time! Jeri
That's really sweet Melly - looks like a great trip. And you picked a perfect song to accompany the photos (it's one of my favorites -- I love Israel Kamakawiwo'ole).
I'll call you later today! Love you.
x-cookie-x
Post a Comment