Ok, I really am NOT a secret advertiser for this place - but I just have to rave again about CT Cafe! This time we went for breakfast. Ahh, Sunday morning breakfast - we LOVE this tradition! But we didn't want to wait 50 million hours for a greasy booth amidst chaos and other loud families. :) So, we remembered the classy interior, excellent service and fabulous food we had last time at CT Cafe (for lunch) - and decided to give breakfast a try. They were SO accommodating and friendly to Evan (who wanted pancakes instead of the potatoes that came with his meal). And the eggs benedict I chose were excellent! Again, the serving size was large enough that Ryan had to ask for a to-go box for his leftovers.
I love giving local business owners my kudos by referring them to my friends - so here ya go! Try CT Cafe (164th / McGillivray) - they are fast becoming one of our favorites!
5 comments:
We'll have to try that place for breakfast. Anthony LOVES breakfast food. He's been wanting to find a place that serves a good breakfast.
Dakota's mom and step dad were here tonight and they too were raving about this place. Sounds like we must try it out!
We'll definitely have to try it out! Thanks for the info! I hope you are feeling better. Sorry I haven't had a chance to send you a message back. Hope to see you soon!
Take good care, Amy
ps- I love Evan's new room - you guys did an awesome job!
I think it's really nice to push good, local businesses. Let's go when I come to meet my new niece or nephew. Yeah!
Trying to get my hubbie to try something new ... well, let's put it this way ... when are WE having lunch there? (hee-hee) I hope I get to try out your special place soon.
Post a Comment