



Well, here it is.... our most "complete" room in the house. Amazing what a coat of paint does to make a room feel finished. Of course, he needs a headboard and frame, more matching "Hit The Road" stuff and a bookshelf.
BUT - we are all sooooo happy with it! I can't seem to keep myself out of his room because I have to keep looking at it. Yay!
5 comments:
Yay! The room looks so nice! You both did a great job! Cant wait to see it in person. Love the "stickers" on the wall. He looks so proud of his new room! Jeri
That looks like the perfect BIG brother room ... it suites him perfectly. And, I love the stuffed animal/cuddle shot.
I really like the color. Good job guys!!
Great color! Evan looks so proud of his new room too!
Are you inspired to paint more rooms? Or do you never want to see another paint brush again? :o)
Well done Melly! That's a nice, bright color. Love it!
Post a Comment