
We are in the process of switching rooms! Evan has chosen the guest room, and will give up his current room to the new baby. We are making the move relatively soon, to give him plenty of time to feel adjusted and not "kicked out".
He chose a new comforter, "Hit The Road" from Target - which I adore! I love the cartoon cars and traffic signs and the bright colors. For the walls, "Honey Bird" - a warm, bright yellow. I began the fun task of taping today - you know, the blue painter's tape? Man - we've got a lot of dumb little corners! :) I would have gotten further, but I realized that I do not have a paint roller. I swear it is around here somewhere, and I'm sure I will find it one of these years.
So.... yet another trip to Lowe's tomorrow - and hopefully a nap for Evan, so I can sneak in some painting!
4 comments:
Sounds like Evan is going to LOVE his new yellow "Vroom!" (hahaha)
I bet his room is going to be great! I love the bedding he picked out.
So, so, so cute!!!!! I can't wait to see the final result of his new room.
CUTE!!!! Great idea to give him the choice of rooms and new bedding.
Hey Mel, if you send me recent photo of Ebby I'll design a header for your page. What you fink?
Post a Comment