What a busy day we had! I took these pictures Friday (when the sun was out) to show off Evan's Easter outfit. I love dressing my son! And I know my days of doing that are numbered, so I'm milking it for all it's worth. ;)
Destined to be a golfer perhaps?! Very cute. I love that there are people who buy their sons Easter outfits - rarely do the little men get to take part in the cute apparel side of Easter!
6 comments:
I love the hat! He looks so handsome!
What a cute young man! Love the outfit, and LOVE the pic of him looking at the flower, you soooo need to submit that somewhere! Jeri
He looks adorable!
Sweeeeet! I love that last one so much!!
Those are GREAT photos! I never thought about taking "before" pictures. Then, again, my son hates dressing up (let alone changing his clothes--LOL).
Destined to be a golfer perhaps?! Very cute. I love that there are people who buy their sons Easter outfits - rarely do the little men get to take part in the cute apparel side of Easter!
Post a Comment