Saturday, March 22, 2008

A very GOOD Friday


Evan colored Easter eggs for the first time yesterday! I know, it sounds terrible that we haven't done it until now - but it just hasn't worked out until this year. For a boy, I think it's funny that he doesn't really like to get his hands dirty. He kept "wiping" his hands on the plastic tablecover after handling the freshly dyed eggs. Luckily we only did one dozen - he was tired afterwards, but very proud of his masterpieces!




Oh - and if you're noticing a messy mouth, it's because Mommy treated him to a donut of his choice from Safeway (where we had to drive to buy eggs first!)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Nice job! I planned to color eggs, but instead ... I blew it and forgot (I did however, hardboil them). So, I grabbed the Easter stickers ... the ones with the chocolate bunnies missing an ear or a bite off the rear ... and stuck 'em on. Looks like I need to come to your house next year.