Friday, November 16, 2007

Netarts/Oceanside Beach Trip





Ok, so I'm a little late in posting this. Last weekend was spent at a beach house with my Mom, Auntie "Poca" (my sister Maria) and "Uncle" Derrick. The little ones in the family call Maria "Auntie Poca" because she looks like Pocahontas.... long story....

Anyway, back to the beach. The weather was fabulous until the day we left! We hung out at the Tillamook Cheese Factory, had a fire in the fire pit (with s'mores) and visited a lot. Ryan took Evan on a "boys' hike" on the beach, and they found a really cool tunnel. It was very relaxing and fun! Evan really loved the "surfboard room" - we can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. You said two of my favorite things, S'mores and Tillamook, sounds like a day right up my alley! Pictures are great! Jeri

Heather Olander said...

Great picture of Evan and Mer! We are looking forward to seeing you over the holidays!

Casey said...

Love beach weekends! Very fun pictures. :)

Sheri said...

I am feeling very jealous ... I love the beach, love getting away ... sad that I haven't. Glad you had such a great weekend--looks like a lot of fun.

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Those look like happy pictures!!

Unknown said...

My friends and I do a winter coast trip too; we're hunting right now in fact, for a rental house that fits all of us! But we've been to Netarts; love it! Looks like you had fun.