Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance Concert!!



My favorite summertime reality/performance show is So You Think You Can Dance - and Ryan and I went to the live concert last night! It was AWESOME. The performers have such amazing talent - it was incredibly entertaining to watch! We got to see many routines that were performed on the show last summer, including Neil and Sabra's "Sweet Dreams Are Made of These" dance with the table prop, and our favorite West Coast Swing performance with Pasha (my favorite - he's HOT) and Sara. Yay!! Exhiliarating!! Can't wait to go next year...

2 comments:

Julie said...

You crack me up! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

Unknown said...

I am so amused to know you went to this. I never got into this particular reality show, but if ever contestants from Last Comic Standing make it to Portland, I am SO there :)