
I don't know how to feel about this: Evan put himself to bed! Is he a creature of habit - or was he just really tired? I deliberately did NOT give him a nap today because #1: he slept in, and #2: he has preschool tomorrow morning. He is such a night-owl, that I thought "I'll keep him awake so he'll go to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight and wake up in a great mood tomorrow morning for school!" Well, apparently he had other plans... Isn't he cute???
4 comments:
That's so sweet! So, what time did he go to sleep? I like his blanket ear muffs, too.
I think he must have fallen asleep around 2:30? I was busily wrapping up MK gifts and noticed that he'd taken himself upstairs and closed his bedroom door.
How cute! I don't think my kids have ever done that. Good for Evan!
That is seriously just about the cutest thing ever!!!
Post a Comment