Adorable! Is it freehand then, or do you do a transfer rub before stitching? Or is it by machine? Whatever the method, he's a handsome birdie. So cute!
Love the little birdy!!! Did your book teach you specific stitches? I did embroidery eons ago. I might even have my hoops still. But, I've forgotten a lot.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE HIM! How completely adorable. LOVE! Jeri
Adorable! Is it freehand then, or do you do a transfer rub before stitching? Or is it by machine? Whatever the method, he's a handsome birdie. So cute!
He is so sweet!!! You are far too crafty Melanie!
Nik, it's a transfer. I ironed it on, then stitched. Super cool book called Sublime Stitching Craft Pad by Jenny Hart. :)
I Soooooo want to learn how to embroider!!! TEACH MEEEEE!!!! My mom embroidered my Christmas stocking and I'd love to do something like that for D.
Ha ha, you PUT A BIRD ON IT. That's awesome.
Love the little birdy!!! Did your book teach you specific stitches? I did embroidery eons ago. I might even have my hoops still. But, I've forgotten a lot.
Post a Comment