I have to say that so far, this has been MY favorite year for Evan. He was blessed to have such a WONDERFUL teacher, Mrs. B. She "gets" him, you know? He responded really well to her, and actually cried a little bit after getting off the bus yesterday. He said, "I'm going to miss Mrs. B.!! I love her!"
Anyway, here are the 1st day and last day of 1st Grade for Mr. Evan...


5 comments:
Holy COW!!! He's starting to look like a boy, no longer a little boy!!!
What a cutie!! This year went by so fast. It is hard to believe Evan and Katie will be heading to 2nd Grade in the Fall!
Did I blink? When did Evan get that tall? It's hard to believe he's headed to 2nd grade ... he's still "little" Evan in my head!
Man, he had quite a growth spurt this school year!
Its amazing how big a child gets in only a year! Congrats on the great school year! Heres to hoping he gets somebody just as good next year!
Post a Comment