Sunday, March 13, 2011

Next Time, a Mimosa IN the Studio


Friday night, I went pottery painting with some of my girlie friends. It was the Arts & Crafts Club event for March. What a totally fun and relaxed evening with lots of laughter! I highly recommend Mimosa Studios - Friday Night Party Night (where you can bring your own food & drink), and NEXT TIME - Margarita Night (last Friday of the month)!!

Afterwards, we walked down the street to Petite Provence where you drool just looking inside the door at the bakery display. Oh yum yum yum....

Thank you for spending the evening with me, Ladies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im not going to say I am jealous. Nope, not me. Looks like you all had a great time! And the desserts look delish! Glad you found a fun pottery place.

Sheri said...

I'll add to Jeri's ... nope not jealous, not jealous at all ... but maybe wishing I could get out more often! ;)

Unknown said...

I can't wait for our next trip down, the pastries were a total bonus too! And a chai tea courtesy of my friend Mel. What a great time. I really think we need to try the bottomless margarita night. I have no plans the last weekend in April :)