-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Wow you got a lot of snow! LOVE the picture of the three of you. How fun. Jealous! Stay warm. I will send you some sun rays. ;)
I'm glad to see we weren't the only ones out in the snow so early in the morning!!! Cute pictures!!!
Wow, your yard got a lot of snow! Fun! I'm glad Jaren's getting old enough to really have this kind of fun with big brother.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow you got a lot of snow! LOVE the picture of the three of you. How fun. Jealous! Stay warm. I will send you some sun rays. ;)
I'm glad to see we weren't the only ones out in the snow so early in the morning!!! Cute pictures!!!
Wow, your yard got a lot of snow! Fun! I'm glad Jaren's getting old enough to really have this kind of fun with big brother.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment