*NOTE* Just one day after posting this, Ryan and I both got a 24-hr stomach flu. CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
This afternoon was the first, in a LONG time, that I've actually felt "normal". Amen to that!! No puking children, no fevers, no sore throats, no gross tonsils and no exhaustion. Yes, Jaren and I are both still on our antibiotics (and mine make me queasy and dizzy at times), but we seem to be HEALING. Oh, I am so happy!! Thank you Lysol spray - for coating everything non-porous in my home. Thank you Bleach for Colors, for adding extra peace of mind in my laundry room. And thank you little white blood cells - for doing your best to gang up on those stupid pesky germs that have invaded our bodies this past month!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're all on the mend! We've had our share of viruses here too. Tis the season I guess.
Yay for feeling better! Now just stay away from germy people :)
Post a Comment