What an interesting month it has been in our household! Everyone has been sick; we've had bronchitis, double ear-infection and Mono! Doesn't that sound fun??
While I will not be posting a picture of my tonsils (yes, please thank me. They're disgusting), I will gladly post a picture of Jaren in my ultra-cozy socks. They look like little gogo boots! Hence the title - Mono y Gogo....

6 comments:
I'm sorry you guys have been so sick! And mono is the WORST!!! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
Hope Christmas doesn't get here til the mono is gone. What an unfortunately thing :( I love the 'gogo boots'. Darien used to love doing that with my fuzzy socks too; who wouldn't love that much warm cozy stocking up to the knees!?
I LOVE his faces that he has on all his pictures lately. Too flippin' cute. Sadness re the sickies.
I love those kind of socks. It's like putting your foot inside a Muppet....
(((Hugs))) to you Melanie! I hope everyone is 100% healthy for Christmas! PS: Love the socks! :o)
How cute in the socks! I'm so sorry you are feeling sick. I hope you are all better soon.
Post a Comment