Monday, May 3, 2010

Kindergarten Musical "Informance"

Today was Evan's Kindergarten Musical "Informance". It was held in the music room at BBC (usually concerts are held in the gym and in the evening, but because Kindergarteners tend to get shy, they shelter them this year).

It was SO cute!! Not one kid acted up, cried, or anything! Evan was so excited to see Jaren and Mommy sitting there when he walked in and to the top level of the risers. :)

The kids did about half a dozen little numbers, ranging from hand rhymes, singing, dancing and xylophone playing. Ms. Velasquez is a very positive and effective teacher - we loved it, Evan!!





4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love watching/listening to little kid concerts! YAY Evan!!!

Unknown said...

Cute. I love any and all artsy/musicy programs the schools provide. Very cool. And love the new blog look!

Unknown said...

I get to see Rachel's tomorrow, I am so excited. This is one of the reasons why I love having children. :) Cuuuute pics Mel. Jeri

ramey holsman said...

Ebby!!! Look how tall and handsome he is :-O I wish we were coming when he's in school and could be there for one :-( xxxxx