I joined a Crafter's Book Club, and this time I got a bunch of sewing/craft books. One in particular is called "One Yard Wonders", and it has a ton of projects that require just one yard of fabric. I LOVED the idea of the "Petite Diaper Tote", so I made my own! Just big enough for a couple of diapers, wipes, and a sippy cup/snack. I improvised a little, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out. :)




7 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! Great job! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric :) Jeri
Melly!!! SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!! I'm so proud of you!! And our Grandpa Yoon is too ;-)
I love that! I always hated that diaper bags are enormous, I always ended up with a diaper and wipes jammed in my purse instead.. but that is the perfect little size, super cute!
Cute! What talent!!! I need one of those.
WOW!!! You need to share a bizzare table with me this Fall!!! You are talented!!!!
You did such an awesome job! Way to take your beginning status and ramp it up! I am impressed. Keep it up, I'll have you give me lessons later.
Loving the polka dots--way fun!!! Are you gonna bring it to MC? Would love to see the real thing.
Post a Comment