Monday, February 8, 2010

Oooh, I'm On a Roll!

Dare I do ANOTHER blog post on the same day?

We did a very impromptu beach trip a couple of days ago, and it totally hit the spot our little mundane weekend needed! The boys were A+ travelers (as always), we had a peaceful and delicious lunch at Dooger's, and we all played in the sand.

And how random is this?? On the exact same stretch of beach come walking my cousins Karla and Debbie with their girls Cayla and Haley!! Talk about family rhythm!

It was a beautiful day, and nice to rediscover our spontaneity.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are wonderful! I absolutely love beach pics! And of course your boys are adorable :) Jeri

Sheri said...

Beautiful. Jealous! How amazing to run into your cousins. I'm having beach withdrawals now.

Brenda said...

Beautiful pictures Melanie! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Love the pics. And good for you for just picking up and going out. We are terrible at it. I forget that small kids can really roll with the spontenaiety too. It's almost MORE fun for them when it's sprung on them last minute.