Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Only A Couple Months Late!



No, not what you think.....

I meant - I'm only a couple of months late posting our Disneyland pics!

We surprised Evan and took him to Disneyland from Dec. 27th through Dec. 30th. We bought 3-day passes, and it was the PERFECT amount of time. The last day we spent shopping Downtown Disney. :)

He was SUCH an angelic little trooper!! Having our undivided attention must have done him really well, because he was such a joy to be around (not always true these days). His favorite ride was Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (Disneyland) and Grizzly River Run (California Adventure).

Jaren stayed home and Grandma, Grandpa and G-ma Barbara took turns watching him. Next time, Jaren - we promise!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pics. I can't wait to take my girls to Disneyland. Glad to hear a 5 year old knows how to have a blast there! You guys clearly liked those yellow glasses :)

brenda6833 said...

Next time will you bring me??!! :o)

Lielanie said...

Are they touching their noses with their tongues? that is too wild! What a good time, may I ask how much the three day pass was? Did you rent a hotel close to D-Land? (We are thinking of going next year)

Unknown said...

LOVE the last two pics. Those are great! Jeri

Sheri said...

Ooooo, Nicholas will be so jealous to know you got to stand right next to Mater & McQueen! We only saw them in the parade.