Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Randoms

Ryan has been bugging me to update this thing. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months?! Have we been busy, or what??
One day I came downstairs to find that my industrious #1 decided he wasn't going to wait for me to prepare his lunch. He found a hamburger bun, some lunchmeat, sliced cheese and a cheese stick. He prepared it all on an "adult" plate and sat down to eat. I couldn't believe it! :)
Here's Mr. 5-year old at his birthday dinner at Red Robin. The waiters placed the "hat" on his head and sang to him. I particularly love this picture because his face is so GENUINELY happy. It was an awesome day!

One of his creations - a robot. This child has been creating things and lining them up since before he was two. I love him!





Little Hubba Bubba - 8 months old. (yes, he is already 9 months old NOW, but I'm a little behind on updating the blog, ok??)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to FINALLY see some new pics and updates :) Jeri

Sheri said...

I'm wondering, can your 5yr old teach my 4yr old to eat a REAL sandwich (if it doesn't have PB & jelly/honey on it, it doesn't get eaten)?