I think it was our beach trip in October that started it. Jeri, Casey and I were shopping at Carter's in Lincoln City, and we found the most adorable matching reindeer sweaters for Christmas. (for Evan and Jaren) Now, almost every clothing store I go to, I look for anything that matches - 12 month size, and Boys size 6. I can't help myself! I just think it's too cute - and I know I won't be able to do this for much longer.
It's addicting isn't it! All those cute little matching outfits!! (And best yet, in a few years Jaren will be wearing Evans size and you can compare them in the same outfit. Awesome for scrappin' about)
So cute! I LOVE the matching outfits. As you know, since I am major guilty of doing that. But its even cuter when the age difference is so major. You dont expect it and then you look at both of them and its so cute! So Sweet!!! Jeri
Very cute outfits. And doesn't it feel good to just admit you have a problem? Not that it's one to seek help for - we're all prone to shopping like that when there's more than one kid in the family.
Love the pictures. I SWORE that I would never dress the twins alike, but they do have green matching T-shirts and I do put them on them the same day. I actually noticed that they are wearing them in two of my recent blog postings. I also dress Ella and Jessica alike sometimes. It is just too cute.
8 comments:
OH! OH! OH! I'd love to have a pair of pj's like them. Do they make them in "mommy" sizes? (hee-hee)
Love, love, LOVE the matching outfits!!! Adorable!!! :o)
It's addicting isn't it! All those cute little matching outfits!! (And best yet, in a few years Jaren will be wearing Evans size and you can compare them in the same outfit. Awesome for scrappin' about)
So cute! I LOVE the matching outfits. As you know, since I am major guilty of doing that. But its even cuter when the age difference is so major. You dont expect it and then you look at both of them and its so cute! So Sweet!!! Jeri
Cute!! Of course, I've never been able to do that. Maybe this time?!? Those are great photos!
Very cute outfits. And doesn't it feel good to just admit you have a problem? Not that it's one to seek help for - we're all prone to shopping like that when there's more than one kid in the family.
My nephews are gorgeous :-)
Love the pictures. I SWORE that I would never dress the twins alike, but they do have green matching T-shirts and I do put them on them the same day. I actually noticed that they are wearing them in two of my recent blog postings. I also dress Ella and Jessica alike sometimes. It is just too cute.
Post a Comment