-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Look at him, he is a little man, sitting there all big! Awe! Jeri
What a great smile! So sweet. I'm smiling and getting misty at the same time ... weren't Evan and Nick that size just yesteray?
SO SO SO cute!!!
A very belated - HOW CUTE! He's halfway to walking, think of it that way!!
Wow. He is SO cute. I hope to meet him sometime. Maybe this summer.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at him, he is a little man, sitting there all big! Awe! Jeri
What a great smile! So sweet. I'm smiling and getting misty at the same time ... weren't Evan and Nick that size just yesteray?
SO SO SO cute!!!
A very belated - HOW CUTE! He's halfway to walking, think of it that way!!
Wow. He is SO cute. I hope to meet him sometime. Maybe this summer.
Post a Comment