
Every morning, the first thing he does when he wakes up is ask me, "Is today a school day?" I mentioned this to Evan's preschool teacher this week, so she suggested I make a calendar and color code the days he has school. So, within about 5 minutes (and an excuse to use my Cricut) I made this little March calendar for Evan! The days in pink are school days. Every night, we'll have him cross off the day we just completed, and when he wakes up in the morning he'll know whether or not he has school. Why didn't I think of this before??
3 comments:
What a cute calendar :) We also do that with the girls because I was tired of hearing, "is it gymnastics tomorrow??" over and over again..
It's also a good way to learn long term time, like 'your birthday is two months away'
Thats awesome Mel! I will have to start doing that soon, when the girls start to get interest in time and activities. Jeri
Adorable! You are such a crafty mom. :o)
Post a Comment