...but I totally see myself in him! It's weird - for the past 4 1/2 years, all I've heard is "He sure looks like his Daddy!" (referring to Evan). I haven't heard it with Jaren. Kinda cool how genetics works, huh?
He DOES look like you Melly! Hee hee hee :-) He's absolutely beautiful! Give him a kiss from Auntie Rame -- and give Ebby a kiss from me too! Love you, R =(V)
4 comments:
Oooo, trippy! I had to scroll down (window is shrunk) and when I got the 2nd photo, I thought "Wow! That's Melanie's smile."
So, add me to the list of the "J Man" looks like YOU! :-)
He DOES look like you Melly! Hee hee hee :-) He's absolutely beautiful! Give him a kiss from Auntie Rame -- and give Ebby a kiss from me too! Love you, R =(V)
Yep, he's your baby for sure. I see the resemblance too. Cute pics - what a smiler!
I totally see him in you too mel!!! he sure is a doll!
Post a Comment