Saturday, January 10, 2009

All Smiles


Jaren has started smiling! He's been working on it for about a week now, but it's finally becoming more consistent. It's so gratifying and reassuring when your baby FINALLY starts smiling back at you!! :)

Here is a video of his coos and pre-annoyance with me...

7 comments:

ramey holsman said...

Eeee heee heee!!!! I LOVE being able to see my baby nephew! His eyes are so intense. I love him!!!!

R =(V)

Brenda said...

Oh Melanie, I can't get over how big he is getting! He is going to be a little heart breaker!

amy4 said...

Oh my gosh, he is a doll! :) It makes me miss those baby days...

Julie said...

Six and a half weeks already! He's so cute. I love the smiley picture.

Unknown said...

Adorable. Thanks for doing the video. Babies are even more lovable in motion!

Shawna said...

ohhhh my gosh! I just adore those little baby sounds! He's a total doll Melanie!!!

Sheri said...

In response to Brenda's comment ... he's already a heart breaker! But you knew that the day I met him.
:-)