
Ok - here is Jaren at exactly one month old. But, here is an update....
He was born at 7 lbs, 4 oz. At his two-week checkup, he wasn't quite back to birthweight. He was 7 pounds even. Mommy worries about stuff like that (especially when you already have a HOSS of a 4-yr old). His pediatrician said to aim for 1/2 lb per week. So, at 2 months old, he should be about 10 pounds.
Well...... seems like little brother is following in big brother's footsteps! I had my 6-week checkup and decided to have Jaren weighed, just to see how he's doing. At not-quite-6-weeks-old (5 1/2 weeks, to be exact) - he is, ready for this??
ELEVEN POUNDS, FIVE OUNCES!! Whoo hoo!! Hoss #2 on the way. Go Jaren!
8 comments:
Way to go, Big Guy! So glad he's bulking up like a pro :)
He is so flipping CUTE!
Holy moly! Good eating Jaren!! He looks so much bigger in the photo than when I saw him last. I got to get over there to see him again soon!
hahaha! he is so cute!!! :) thats awesome!
Hyaah!!! That's ma boy!
He is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! :)
You can call him Hoss #2 all you want, but he's still the sweetest looking little bundle in that chair. Hope to see you all again soon!
Aaawwwww!! He is just too adorable!
Post a Comment