-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
Isn't it the best?????? This is an adorably heart warming photo - frame it! :)
Another picture you need to frame! :o)Merry Christmas!
Your whole world sitting in that picture! So great! Jeri
What a wonderful pic. And so calming to know that your family is whole.
Aww, so sweet!
Ahhhhhh!!! I miss you all so much :-( Please hug all your boyz for me and have each of them hug you for me too. Merry Christmas and I LOVE YOU!! =(V)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Isn't it the best?????? This is an adorably heart warming photo - frame it! :)
Another picture you need to frame! :o)
Merry Christmas!
Your whole world sitting in that picture! So great! Jeri
What a wonderful pic. And so calming to know that your family is whole.
Aww, so sweet!
Ahhhhhh!!! I miss you all so much :-( Please hug all your boyz for me and have each of them hug you for me too. Merry Christmas and I LOVE YOU!! =(V)
Post a Comment