Ryan's office had a baby shower for us on Tuesday. Everyone was so thoughtful and sweet! I just had to share a picture of this "cake" though - I have never seen anything like it, and I just love how creative it is!
Hee-hee, I haven't seen a diaper cake in a lonnnng time. Did they know you were hoping for diapers? That's awesome. I love the dinosaur on the top ... now that "takes the cake"!!!
5 comments:
That is an incredible cake and very creative!! I'm glad you had a great time!
Hee-hee, I haven't seen a diaper cake in a lonnnng time. Did they know you were hoping for diapers? That's awesome. I love the dinosaur on the top ... now that "takes the cake"!!!
That is so great!! What an adorable idea. :)
awww that is awesome! what a cool diaper cake! :)
Glad you had a good time and a nice shower! :)
Love it! It is too cute to dismantle :o)
Post a Comment