It's been a LONG time (in my mind anyway) since I've taken photos of Ev in the bath. He always has such a happy, content time in there - and I love listening to him playing in his own world. No, I don't sit there with him. Call me a bad mother, but he is big enough now that I just don't worry about him drowning in 4 inches of water. Anyway, here is his new "invention": pouring water onto his head and catching the drips in the cup below....


2 comments:
Cute! And funny enough - Kelton is always the happiest and most content in the bath too. Always has been. To settle him down even as an infant I'd plop him in the tub. It's another good trick to have up your sleeve for hard days. :)
I'm with you Mel. My older two are fine in the bath w/o me lingering in the room. I'd never get anything done if I had to sit there and watch them play. Cute pics.
Post a Comment