Rainbow Trout Farm - 7 miles east of Sandy, OR. We brought nothing because you don't have to! They provided the rod, bait, bucket and net. They even clean and "gut" your fish for you! You just pay for what you catch (but be careful, whatever you catch you have to keep! We paid $30 for 4 fish). Aside from the expense, this experience was well worth the cost! It was beautiful day, and I got to see my son do something completely new - and ENJOY every bit of it! (including the fish "parts" that were gutted - eeewwwww)

Fascinated, but grossed-out at the same time. (hooking the worm)

Reeling him in!

"Look Mom - my FIRST fish!"
3 comments:
Wow, that's a big fish! Looks like a really fun day!! Did you guys eat the fish?
You can tell by Evan's face that he was having a blast! What a great family day!
Wow that is a big fish! Totally cool, I used to love fishing when I was little.
Post a Comment